Windows Phone 8:
1. choose the file you want to copy
2. click the ‘Copy to Music Hub’ in menu
3. wait a message box tell you copy complete
4. you can find the file is converted to mp3 in your phone’s Music Hub, then you can sync to your PC or copy that file out in Music folder of you phone.
Windows Phone 7:
Copy files to PC from WP7 Audio Recorder , following are detail steps:
For any other issues, please send email to me at email@example.com .
1. Installing the WP7 Isolated Storage Explorer
- Download from wp7explorer or http://wp7explorer.codeplex.com
- Run the installer
- Click Yes or Allow if your firewall software prompts for a firewall rule (This will allow the WP7 Isolated Storage Explorer to communicate with remote applications)
- The WP7 Isolated Storage Explorer can now be started from the Desktop (shortcut), the Programs Menu on Start or in Visual Studio (View->Other Windows->WP7 Isolated Storage Explorer)
2. Find you windows IP address:
- Start > Run > cmd > press Enter
- Type “ipconfig” (no quotes) and press Enter
- Look for “IP Address” or “IPv4 Address”, and then use the IP address to the right.
3. Install .Net Framework 4.0
4. Got Connection Failed Error
Please check the IP address of you PC is correct, and not blocked by you PC firewall.
5. ‘Background worker is already running’
Please restart the App to retry ( sometimes need restart the phone ).
For any other issues, please feel free to send email: firstname.lastname@example.org