Use Quick Remote on your iPhone or iPad to control your Mac with “Quick Remote Server for Mac”, control your Mac to open App, play music, one touch to sleep or lock your Mac, and more. With Quick Remote, you can be more productive with your Mac!
Steps: 1. Download and start Quick Remote Server on your Mac. 2. Start ‘Quick Remote’ on your iPhone or iPad, enter ip address showing on Mac Quick Remote ( enter port and password if you change it ) 3. Touch connect. 4. Have fun and instantly be more productive!
iOS 1.1 version:
- Now you can define multiple tabs
- Basic mouse and keyboard control
Alfred and Alfred Remote is great, so why build this one ? It’s all about the price and affordable. If you want control your iTunes with Alfred Remote, you need pay $4.99 (the iOS App) + $24.99 (The powerpack is needed to control iTunes on Mac), it costs about $30 to just control your Mac iTunes with your iPhone, it’s un-believable price. The Alfred Remote is quite simple UI interface and no complex features, it cost $4.99!!!
How to connect MiP robot?
First start your MiP robot, then start the App, it will automatically connect. If that failed to connect, please check following question to fix.
Can’t connect to robot, how to solve this?
There can only one App control MiP Robot, so first stop all App which connect to MiP Robot, then reopen the App which you want connect to MiP Robot. You can use following steps to stop App:
1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You’ll see small previews of your recently used apps.
2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app’s preview to close it.
Design quick actions and menu for your Pebble watch to control you phone to:
* Turn Flashlight on / off
* Make your phone vibrate
* Start camera and take photo
* Record audio and play the last record audio ( You can find record files in iTunes App File Sharing )
* Make Phone Call ( Enter phone number or select Contact number in the Setup Screen )
* Speak text ( Enter text to speak in the Setting Screen, you can set speak speed, volume and language )
* Show Photo
You can setup 10 actions for each menu, the up limit now is 10 menu and 90 actions. Use menu to group your actions, for example, you can setup call phone number actions to one menu (group).
1. Install and run the Watch app ‘Pebble Tools Pro’ on your Pebble Watch
2. Config actions and menus on your phone, touch the send button to send config to your Pebble Watch
3. Select action on your Pebble Watch to run it